I’m addicted to Instagram! I swear, I’m on this app almost 24/7. It’s just so much fun! I figured that not everyone has an Instagram account and I’d love to share a little bit of my life to those who are interested, hence this random post! Check out these fashion and art related photos below and follow me @tiniglesias if you like! :)
1. Make up from a shoot, 2. My favorite SM GTW b&w skirt, 3. Previous sketches for my school’s fashion show, 4. Traffic jam vanity haha, 5. Peek-a-boo dress from Zara, 6. Made the lomo cam print for my Textiles class
1. Heart-shaped braid, 2. Stress relief through painting, 3. Illustration for Leroy Sanchez (dedicated a blog entry for him too hihihi), 4. Feminine and edgy combo, 5. Nail art inspired by YSL’s “Mondrian” dress, 6. Fishtail braid
1. I tried to draw Pablo Picasso’s ‘Femme á la resille’, 2. K-Pop inspired, 3. Sports luxe 4. Photo by the amazing Hannah Reyes, 5. Military fashion, 6. Hipster girls
1. X-style braid, 2. Payphone, 3. Crazy for paisley print, 4. 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere jeans, 5. One of my all-time favorite quotes by Joseph Pearce, 6. Guest speaker/stylist for Sophie Paris
1. Lovely gifts from my sponsors, 2. Striped pants, 3. 7 For All Mankind chunky boyfriend sweater, 4. A pair of Keds I designed and painted, 5. Graduation fashion show teaser, 6. Of braid, donut bun and studded hair accessory
1. Valentino, McQ, Prada & Louboutin, 2. Redhead, 3. Galaxy leggings, 4. “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”, 5. Seascape illustration 6. UAAP Cheerdance
P.S. Join my 7 For All Mankind giveaway! You could win a pair of jeans worth P10,000 - P12,000!